Playing off of the concept of what’s in my bag/purse/wallet etc in magazines, we thought it would be fun to showcase what’s in the bike baskets of very cool, talented, smart, stylish, crafty, bike lovers, or business ladies around our country.
It’s only fitting that we kick off the week by sharing what’s in Nikki with Flora Apothecary’s bike basket – because she’s been so welcoming to Bicyclette, introduced me to Lauren Kelly who does our bike basket liners exclusively – and just happens to make my favorite organic skincare products around.
What’s in My Bike Basket – by Nikki
It’s filled with:
- Lalita facial elixir
- Zana lip balm
- Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen
- Versace cat eye glasses (a wedding gift from my hubby)
- MAC Desert Rose CreamSheen Lipgloss
- Flower remedies by Clare g Harvey
- 32oz of H2O
- Homemade juice (orange, apple,carrot, celery, parsley, cucumber)